277: Dribbble Stories (feat. Zack Onisko)
In this final episode of 2018, we speak with Zack Onisko, CEO of Dribbble, about our speculation regarding signup walls and the future of the platform. In News, we dissect Dark Mode triggering methods. And as always, we share a couple cool things, including a personalized music recap and a YouTube channel that rewrites superhero movies.
- Michael Knepprath asks: "What challenges have you faced due to there being multiple people and a dog that can all trigger your devices?"
- More shortcuts:
- On the iOS homescreen, 3D Touch a folder to see all apps with notification badges in that folder
- On the iOS homescreen, drag down to enter Spotlight and easily search apps (or anything else)
- Luca Orio mentioned: On macOS, press Cmd+Shift+4 then Space to screenshot specific windows, including their shadow on a transparent background
- Silas Sao mentioned: On the iOS homescreen, when dragging an app in "Wiggle Mode," tap other apps to rearrange more than one at a time
One Cool Thing:
- Marshall shared Nando v Movies, a YouTube channel that analyses and rewrites superhero movies via subtle suggestions
- Brian shared Spotify Wrapped 2018, the service's annual recap of your music listening habits
Design Details on the Web: